The PT does not restrict the number of customers and is equipped with basic infrastructure such as berths, warehouses, a quayside yard and equipment. There are two types of PT berths:
1. General Cargo Berth:
Thai Prosperity Terminal Co., Ltd. (TPT) was awarded a 30-year concession to operate and manage the terminal.
2. Liquid Cargo Berth:
Thai Tank Terminal Co., Ltd. was awarded a 30-year concession to operate and manage the terminal
DT terminals are restricted to certain industrial operators and include:
1. NFC Terminal : Natural Fertilizer Lyd.
2. RBT Terminal : Rayong Bulk Terminal Ltd.
3. PTTGC Terminal : PTT Global Chemical Public Co.,Ltd
4. SPRC Terminal : Star Petroleum Refining Co., Ltd.
5. GLOW SPP3 Terminal ; GLOW SPP3 Co., Ltd.
6. MTT Terminal : Maptaphut Tank Terminal Ltd.
7. BLCP Power : BLCP Power Limited
8. PTTLNG Terminal : PTT LNG Co., Ltd.
9. PTT Tank Terminal : PTT TANK Terminal Co., Ltd.
10. RTC Terminal : Rayong Terminal Co.,Ltd.